About Victory Church of Red Deer
In early 2006 Pastor Chuck Roth stood in front of a small group of people, at what was then Victory Christian Fellowship, and shared his vision for the church. He said, “This is a place where people will experience LIFE. New life in Christ.” This marked the beginning of Victory Church of Red Deer.
Since then the church has enjoyed steady growth, established annual global mission trips, and inspired a culture of family. In September 2016 Victory Church of Red Deer launched a satellite campus in Springbrook Alberta with the goal of planting a self-sufficient church. The church presses ever forward to be a people who LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS, and SERVE.
Who We Are
- A people who LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS, and SERVE.
- A growing, vibrant, visionary congregation.
- A church with a relaxed atmosphere! Yes, we strive for excellence in ministry and organization, but we want everyone to be relaxed and comfortable. You see, the more organized we are, the more relaxed everyone can be.
- A church that loves people! Young or old, from every walk of life. We have genuine care and compassion for all.
- A church characterized by sincerity and authenticity: in our service, our relationships and our entire lives!
- A church with a sense of humor. While we take God very seriously, we do not take ourselves too seriously and we believe it is ok to laugh in church.
To be a church that reaches as many people as possible with the message of God’s love. To walk alongside people through the good and bad times in their lives, always pointing them to the hope that is found in Jesus. Ultimately our desire is to build people that LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS, and SERVE. So if you are looking for a church in Red Deer, please feel free to join us in our Sunday morning service. There are many churches in Red Deer and we would love it if you would visit with us on a Sunday morning.