WHAT TO EXPECT
We want to say WELCOME.
Our services start @ 9:00 am & 11:00 am at 98 Oberlin Avenue and are LIVE STREAMED
Here are a few things you can expect.
* Casual, friendly atmosphere
* Sunday experience that lasts for an hour
* Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
* Live, energetic, powerful praise and worship music
98 Oberlin Avenue Red Deer
Alberta T4N 5A4
Victory Church is blessed to have a great team of leaders who work together to bring the reality of God’s love to our community. Each one is committed to serving God with their whole heart and also dedicated to training up leaders and team members in their particular field of ministry.
- In one true and living God, eternally existing and revealed to us as the Father, Creator of all things; the Son, Jesus Christ, God incarnate; and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory.
- The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to live a life of holiness and love.
- In the unity of all true believers as member of the universal body of Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper (communion) as a remembrance of Jesus.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
a. By the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
b. By daily guidance and the growth of Christlike character.
c. By the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service by the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10.
9. That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted his redemptive work on their behalf will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead.
10. That following His return, Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth, after this there will be a new heaven and a new earth.
Victory Christian Fellowship came to Red Deer in 1995. Founding Pastors, Dale & Maxine Edmunds successfully lead the vibrant and growing church for 10 years, starting out in the Lower Fairview area before purchasing the building at its current location in Oriole Park in 2003.
In January of 2006 Chuck & Joyce Roth were installed as Lead Pastors. The name was changed to Victory Church of Red Deer and the goal was to be a place where people are comfortable, feel loved and grow in their understanding of God and His ways.
Today Victory Church of Red Deer is home to about 200 people. It’s a place where many people have found new life and hope through relationship with God and His people.
Our desire is to continue to be a safe, comfortable home for people in our community and city and to continue to impact the world around us through service!
Victory Churches International
Victory Church of Red Deer is affiliated with Victory Churches International under the leadership of Drs. George and Hazel Hill. For more information on VCI visit their website:
Victory Bible College International
Equipping You for Life and Ministry, Victory Bible College International's desire is to equip students to become leaders that positively impact their family, their church, their community, their nation, and their world. Our goal is to be a Bible-based, Christ-centered, Spirit-directed and empowered College where there is a healthy balance between spiritual development, training in academics, and practical ministry.