WHAT TO EXPECT
Do you want to know what to expect? We get it. It can be hard to come to a new place especially a church.
First, we want to say WELCOME.
Our service starts @ 10:30am at 98 Oberlin Avenue, in the Oriole Park neighborhood. You will want to arrive a bit earlier than that to make sure you get some coffee, sign in your kids (if you have any) and find a seat.
Here are a few things you can expect.
* Casual, friendly atmosphere
* Sunday experience that lasts for an hour and a half
* Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
* Live, energetic, powerful praise and worship music
* Fun and exciting teaching for your kids and teens
* Nursery available for kids 0-2 yrs
Our desire is that you will grow together with us to, LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS, AND SERVE. We work toward that by making Sunday all about learning to LOVE GOD through powerful praise and worship and relevant Bible based messages.
During the week, we have Life Groups, where our focus is to learn to LOVE OTHERS to a greater degree.
Out of our love for God and others we encourage everyone to SERVE either by getting involved in the church or by volunteering in the community.
If you have any questions please email or call us!